THE ART OF PARAGLIDING BOOK FOR BEGINNERS TO INTERMEDIATE PILOTS
By Dennis Pagen, 8½ x 11″ format, 374 pages, 248 illustrations, 86 photos, 4-color cover.
Some pilots will learn to fly paragliders first. This Paragliding Book is an excellent way to learn everything needed to get the basics down and progress to a competent, safe paraglider pilot.
- Step-by-step training, Ground handling, Learning judgment
- History of paragliding, Equipment concerns, How paragliders work
- Perfecting turns, Avoiding dangers, Special chapters on takeoff and landing
- Parachute insights, Thermal lore, Flight rules, Performance factors
- USHGA rating guide, Basic weather for paragliding and much more!
A pilot with nearly 50 years’ experience, Dennis Pagen is a respected author and meteorology expert. Dennis has served in many capacities for CIVL and the FAI, the world air sports federation. Understanding the Sky is the world’s best-selling meteorology book for sport aviation pilots.